Room for 5 Passengers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

DALLAS LIMOUSINE SERVICE BEST OFFER MADE

How do we get to know one another as a community if I am a business?

Today we all seek meaningful relationships of many sorts. The most important thing to anyone on average is the feeling you have from maintaining such relationship. What do you believe best soothes your thinking when trying to find a business which product or service meets your needs at the time of the search?

Personally for
me I want honesty of the product so I can base my decisions on what meets the needs of my priorities such as family. The product must meet the basic need, not cause me grief trying to use the product or service, and not take advantage of my willingness to release pertinent information of myself to obtain the product or service.

As we all are aware or mabey not aware, I am learning and growing a limousine business. This process is time consuming, stressful, meaningful, and beautiful in all its aspects of view. What has been most rewarding of this process is you the happy consumer who enjoyed the service as it's trust and faith from you allowed it to meet the need.

There were in the area of 20+ bookings by me which billed an average of $300-$400 dollars servicing an average in time of  3 to 7 hours of limousine service round trip. Prom Season averages 12 - 18 dates of probable or possible bookings which can easily average from $600 up to $1200 plus 20% gratuity each booking by all the limousine companies in and out of Dallas and Fort Worth.

Here is my offer to you the community. Using one a Traditional Limousine Option to book any date open or available irregardless of season. $575 + Gas to rent a stretch limousine up to 10 passengers or capacity fitting  up to 10 hours round trip.

THIS OFFER OPERATES BEST encompassing destinations and itenorary simply because riding around in a limousine all day burns up alot of gas. If you have nowhere to go bore sets in easily unless you can enjoy it as an adventure.

I propose an all day tour of the cities for all the hot spots, such as pubs, diners, cafe's, restaurants, theatres, social gathering locations like parks and recreation centers. Make the moment a movement in which others can follow your lead of trust.

When it comes to what we all know, experience validates the authenticity of the envrionment. I if you prefer will be your dedicated driver for this experience. Give us a call and book your date and let's change the view one drive at a time!

Charles Williams
Williams Transportation Service
"We Get You There Because We Care"
972-679-4449 speak to Julia and request your date.

No comments:

Post a Comment